Crochet flower leaf
Below you can find a pattern for two different sizes of a flower leaf. The leafs are for a project – crochet spring wreath, that I am currently working on.
Discover the beauty of nature-inspired crochet with our easy-to-use leaf motif pattern. Perfect for beginners, this intricately designed piece adds a touch of elegance to DIY projects. Vibrant colors and detailed instructions make crafting home decor, fashion accessories, and more a breeze. Unlock your creativity and explore endless possibilities with this versatile and beginner-friendly pattern!
If you need an even smaller leaf for a brooch or any other crochet jewelry piece you can do only the first row and half of the second row. If you want a longer leaf you can chain more in the first row. You can adjust it to your needs.
The stitches used in this pattern are:
- sl st - slip stitch
- ch - chain stitch
- sc - single crochet stitch
- hdc - half double crochet stitch
- dc - double crochet stitch
- dcinc - double crochet increase stitch
Crochet Leaf Pattern in words:
- ch 6
- turn, ch1 sc, hdc, dc, dc, hdc, sc - all in the chain below, ch2, sc, hdc, dc, dc, hdc, sc - all in the bottom chains of the first row, ss to close the circle
- ch 7
- turn, ch1 sc, hdc, dc, dcinc, dc, hdc, sc - all in the chain below, ch2, sc, hdc, dc, dcinc, dc, hdc, sc - all in the bottom chains of the first row, ss to close the circle
Crochet Leaf Pattern diagram:
I made two different crochet leaf patterns. But it doesn't stop there. You can adjust the pattern. That is nature!
Crochet Leaf Pattern diagram with a base of 6ch:
Crochet Leaf Pattern diagram with a base of 7ch:
Now I have to crochet-a-long. I found a lovely balloon pattern on my Instagram. And because I loved the end result I had to take part in the cal. You will see it soon with all the links.